SUNGLASSES WITH HIDDEN CAMERA. HIDDEN CAMERA
Sunglasses With Hidden Camera. Best Waterproof Compact Digital Camera.
Sunglasses With Hidden Camera
- (The Hidden Cameras) The Hidden Cameras are a Canadian indie pop band. Fronted by singer-songwriter Joel Gibb, the band consists of a varying roster of musicians who play what Gibb once described as "gay church folk music".
- A hidden camera is a still or video camera used to film people without their knowledge. The camera is "hidden" because it is either not visible to the subject being filmed, or is disguised as another object.
- Glasses tinted to protect the eyes from sunlight or glare
- Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eyewear designed primarily to prevent bright Sun light and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes.
- spectacles that are darkened or polarized to protect the eyes from the glare of the sun; "he was wearing a pair of mirrored shades"
- (sunglass) a convex lens that focuses the rays of the sun; used to start a fire
Video Sunglasses - Stylish Elegant Design with Concealed Video Camera Recorder- Free 2GB TFcard provided + Micro SD Card Slot - Includes Case + Cleaning Cloth
SM06 DVR Spy Sunglasses in US Version 2G
A Great equipment and highly recommended device for journalist, traffic police, travellers and etc!
1. Free 2GB TF card provided for as long as 4-5 hours video recording.
2. Quality Polaroid lens from brand makers.
3. High speed recording and quick light response
4. User friendly operation button for easy control.
5. With extended memory slot for TF/Micro SD card.
6. Easy connection with PC/Laptops, no driver needed.
7. Sleek and elegant design suits for both men and women users.
8. Real time recording,never let memorable moments sneak away from life.
Power: 5V DC/400MAH
Read Speed > 700kbs Write Speed > 500kbs
Photo: 2560*1920 3264*2448
Support TF/Micro SD card (1GB-8GB)
Built in 400mah Li-polymer Battery
Power duration: 4-5 hours
Net weight: 39g
Working temperature: 0-60 degree
Storage temperature: -20-80degree
Operating system: Window98/WinMe/WinXP/Win2000/Win Vista
Power Charger(US Version)
User manual (English and Chinese)
Note: Rip off the blue film on both front and back of the lens before you use it.
Biker Guy (Explored July 13/09)
"Nice tattoo," I say.
The biker turns to look at me. He doesn't say anything.
"On your arm," I say, pointing with my index finger. Like he doesn't know where it is? "The...thing with all the teeth."
He regards me for a moment longer, like I am an unwelcome something he's found stuck to the bottom of his shoe. There's a scar running down the right side of his face. (My inner child is warning me that, at any second, it could start peeing in our pants.)
It has been my experience most bikers are pretty nice guys. But I've been wrong before.
Abruptly he smiles and his face transforms into something less lethal. I am, understandably, relieved.
He mutters something. The words are garbled and he looks away as he speaks. Whatever he has said is swallowed up by the sounds of traffic. Crap.
Even though I have no idea what he just told me, I nod anyway, smiling in case he told me a joke, but not laughing in case he told me his mother just died.
"You know, man?" he says.
"Sure," I say.
He's looking at me. He's waiting for more words. Oh My God.
"Well?" he asks.
I nod and pretend to be considering. Then I decide to come clean.
"I actually have no idea what you just said to me," I admit.
He smiles. Thank God. Again.
"I designed it myself. The tattoo," he says. There's pride in his voice and the tattoo is really wonderful in a "seriously creepy graphic" kind of way. "Drew it up and gave it to the tattoo guy."
"Ahhh," I say, like that's what I do with all of my tattoos. "Well it's a great...tat. Tatt."
I have stumbled slightly because I am wondering if the shortened form of "tattoo" is spelled with one "t" or two...then my survival instinct kicks in and I start paying attention to the conversation.
We chat for a while about bikes (the last one I owned had training wheels) and tattoos (I don't have any) and a bunch of other stuff I have no experience with. I hide my complete lack of knowledge with my glittering skills as a conversationalist.
My secret? I'll often say "Oh yeah?" for example.
"Ohhhhh." works as well because it makes the person you're talking with feel as though they are explaining the miracles of the universe to you.
"Ahhhh," is a variant of "Ohhhhh," and can be used almost interchangeably.
The conversation goes on for a while. He appears to have forgotten all about killing me and has warmed to me...a little.
"So...I'd like to take your picture," I say, since this has been my cunning plan from the start. ("Ohhhhhhh," you say.)
He turns and glowers at me sideways, pointing his tattoo my way. I realize this is his way of saying "okay, Zippy."
So I take the picture.
Here it is. (You will note there is no discernable camera shake.)
Why i wear sunglasses
Is to hide the red in my eyes from getting very little sleep, or is it? haha
well it was another late night researching.
Bought myself some film 35mm slr's!!!
Canon EOS 620 and 650. They happen to be the first EOS cameras from Canon which were released in 1987. And that makes it a year younger then me. All that took me a whole 7 hours finding out what direction i wanted to go for film. All i need now is a dark room.
I also been doing tons of research on underwater housing and lighting. Lets just say i can't wait for summer!
about this image: 135mm F/2.0 with a 20mm+36mm+12mm extension tubes from Kenko for the close up.
sunglasses with hidden camera
We've all seen these style shades on the faces of Hollywood's elite for decades. Originally gaining popularity in old Hollywood in the 1950's, Aviator style glasses have been a distinctive symbol of legendary fame! Now you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars in order to get your own pair. Join the ranks of rappers, movie stars and models with these classic retro style glasses. These BRAND NEW shades are made of high quality durable metal frames and offer 100% UVA and UVB protection. Ideal to wear to concerts, clubs, parties, or anywhere you want to make a statement! Buy one pair or a few! Get a FREE microfiber bag with each pair purchased. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. See our Return Policy for more information.
canon camera malaysia price
digital camera shop singapore
flip camera reset
flip camera competitors
1080p compact camera
teesri aankh the hidden camera movie
1080 hd video camera
how do i set up my web camera
casio camera price
rear view mirror monitor with rear view camera
26.10.2011. u 16:36 •