FULL FRAME COMPACT CAMERA. FULL FRAME
FULL FRAME COMPACT CAMERA. SPY GAME CAMERA.
Full Frame Compact Camera
- The general term for small, light cameras designed for convenience. While they do not offer interchangeable lenses, they are perfectly usable for snapshots, and some do employ high-performance optics. Ideal for travel or “visual notebook” applications.
- Commonly refers to a point-and-shoot camera.
- A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation . Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.
- In cinematography, full frame refers to the use of the full film gate at maximum width and height for 35 mm film cameras. It is sometimes also referred to as silent aperture, full gate, or a number of other similar word combinations.
- A sensor size that is approximately equivalent to a 35mm negative (36mm x 24mm). Both Nikon and Canon have full frame DSLR cameras.
- A sensor format that corresponds to the area of traditional 35 mm film, mainly used by Canon in some high-end models. Full-frame cameras have no focal length multiplier (or, said differently, they have a multiplier of one).
Full Frame (Photography Essentials)
"Full Frame" sees top travel and landscape photographer David Noton set about achieving 'the perfect shoot'. Taking ten varying locations, from snowy mountain peaks to coastline, bustling Asian markets to idyllic paradise islands, he reveals invaluable photography tips on how he sets about capturing the essence of a location, explains his creative process and reveals the secrets that make his work so widely admired. The highest quality printing showcases Noton's peerless photography techniques and his entertaining and informative text and captions give an invaluable insight into his photographic art. This high quality edition is supported by a major London exhibition.
A place to unwind
Something of an experiment this, taken on a point and shoot compact as an in camera jpeg. I left the full kit at home for a relaxing day of walking and with a plan to take "sketches" for future projects. But i liked the way this came out and thought why not upload. We can get so hung up on the technical worries over quality and thats not what my photography is about, i still have no urge to go full frame. It won't improve my shots. I'm more tempted to get a good micro four thirds compact to take everywhere.
New toy on my hand !
I was looking for a good quality compact camera that can also shoot in RAW,
this Canon G11 seems like a nice choice, can also work with speedlite flashes
and e-ttl metering, many places it’s intimidating to pull out those big cameras,
so this little guy’s easy to carry and convenient, of course the quality won’t be
nice as full frame SLR !!! Now we’ve got to see how shots will turn out!
full frame compact camera
Support your mattress with a steel bed frame supported by four 3" heavy duty glides that do not creak or shift. . Headboard brackets will accomodate virtually any headboard configuration. Two cross arm support legs contribute additional support. Finished with a durable and stylish gunmetal black matte powder coating. Features a one-year manufacturer's warranty against defects and workmanship. Easy to assemble in under ten minutes and no additional tools are required. Side rail angle iron steel is 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" and cross arm angle iron steel measures 1-1/4" x 1-1/4". Fits the following mattress sizes: Full, Twin.
small video camera for spying
usb camera cable types
vivitar digital camera x024
new york camera shop
flexible pinhole camera
lumix camera troubleshooting
minox leica digital camera
26.10.2011. u 14:24 •