Cheap digital waterproof camera - Camera phones prepaid.
Cheap Digital Waterproof Camera
- Impervious to water
- Not liable to be washed away by water
- any fabric impervious to water
- make watertight; "Waterproof the coat"
- rainproof: not permitting the passage of water
- Relating to or using signals or information represented by discrete values (digits) of a physical quantity, such as voltage or magnetic polarization, to represent arithmetic numbers or approximations to numbers from a continuum or logical expressions and variables
- of a circuit or device that represents magnitudes in digits; "digital computer"
- Involving or relating to the use of computer technology
- relating to or performed with the fingers; "digital examination"
- (of a clock or watch) Showing the time by means of displayed digits rather than hands or a pointer
- displaying numbers rather than scale positions; "digital clock"; "digital readout"
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- Charging low prices
- (of prices or other charges) Low
05/16/09: Worst Digital Camera Ever
In a moment of pure, impulsive stupidity I picked up a $25 underwater digital camera. Basically it's a cheap digital camera stuffed into a plastic underwater case.
The case is great. The camera is not.
It can't even take a focused photo outside of the waterproof case in direct light. Bask in its 640x480 glory. It doesn't even function as a camera at all!
Oh well. I'll return it tomorrow.
PS: The photo above is a self-portrait through the water that was filling up my bathroom sink.
What's In My Bag
This camera bag, its contents and I have had some eminently memorable adventures. People we've shot: President Bush, John Kerry, John Edwards, Jesse Jackson, Michael Moore, Terry Anderson, Terry McAuliffe, Roderick McDavis, Bob Walter
nikon d300 camera raw
minox leica digital camera
steps to make a pinhole camera
sunplus icatch vi pc camera driver
petrol camera bags
canon digital camera powershot a630
red camera filters