RESTORE CARPET PILE. CARPET CLEANING WEST SUSSEX. TINKERBELL HOPSCOTCH RUG.
Restore Carpet Pile
- A carpet is a textile floor covering consisting of an upper layer of "pile" attached to a backing. The pile is generally either made from wool or a manmade fibre such as polypropylene, and usually consists of twisted tufts which are often heat-treated to maintain their structure.
- The tufts of yarn that stand erect from the base of the carpet, forming the pile which is walked upon
- Bring back (a previous right, practice, custom, or situation); reinstate
- Repair or renovate (a building, work of art, vehicle, etc.) so as to return it to its original condition
- return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition"
- give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner"
- regenerate: return to life; get or give new life or energy; "The week at the spa restored me"
- Return (someone or something) to a former condition, place, or position
First half of lounge done
This floor had been carpeted over for at least 25 years. Good thing too as the wood underneath was in good condition, but was looking dry and dull and in need of some looking after. You can see some of the untreated floor in the foreground.
The floor was sanded, sealed, sanded again, sealed again & waxed twice. Alcove painted & shelves put up. Restored cast iron radiator's now working too.
This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago before being put back together.
At the moment this half of the room has all the furniture and boxes piled up, so it doesn't look much like this and won't until the other half's done. Hopefully be done in a couple of weeks.
End of the Day
Unfortunately the County has no extra dumpster's that they can bring out for clean ups. Along with cleaning up the garbage Southport members also transported 4 truck loads along with trailers to the convenience center. The County worker was afraid we would fill up the convenience center with the trash the volunteers had given their time to pick up.
At the end of the day this is the remaining pile of trash.
braided rag rug tutorial
dalton carpets inc
antique french rugs
dublin carpet cleaners
oriental rug importers