COUNTRY CHIC DECOR. COTTAGE HOME DECOR.
Country Chic Decor
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- The people of a nation
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The furnishing and decoration of a room
- interior decoration: decoration consisting of the layout and furnishings of a livable interior
- Interior design is a multi-faceted profession in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve a built interior environment.
- The decoration and scenery of a stage
- The style of decoration of a room, building
- elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- Chic is the debut album by American R&B band Chic, released on Atlantic Records in 1977. It includes the hit singles "Dance, Dance, Dance (Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah)" - originally released on label Buddha Records - (US Hot 100 #6, R&B #6, US Club Play #1, UK #6) and "Everybody Dance" (US Hot 100 #
- elegant and stylish; "chic elegance"; "a smart new dress"; "a suit of voguish cut"
- Elegantly and stylishly fashionable
These two pieces are a few of my Prized posessions. The small plain white creamer is about 50 yrs old, and I picked it up at an auction. The Large old pottery pitcher and creamer , were passed down by my great, great, great, grandmother Elizabeth. Dating these to around 1850. They look great against the chippy green paint inside my stepback.
Made with Love
Here are some of my antique quilts. The one on the left, was a yard sale find..the family didnt want it anymore, its in rough shape, but it still deserved to be loved. The one on the right, was made by my great, great, great Grandmother Elizabeth, all hand stitched and in great condition.
tuscan bath decor
coffee bean decorations
concrete garden decor
hawaiian nursery decor
room decor for children
oriental decorating style
pictures of kitchen decor
french decoration ideas