Country Decorating Magazine. Decor Interior Design. Old World Decorating Ideas.
Country Decorating Magazine
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- A regular television or radio program comprising a variety of topical news or entertainment items
- product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- A periodical publication containing articles and illustrations, typically covering a particular subject or area of interest
- a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
- A chamber for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun
- a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- The people of a nation
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
"The Art of the Matter" ~ an article in the Nov/Dec 2009 issue of Country Sampler Magazine featuring the Christmas collections and decor of Johanna Parker's mother, folk artist Kathy Parker. Pictured here, a Christmas tree in an old wooden washtub, decorated with handmade ornaments.
I stitched this up from a pattern in the October 2009 Create and Decorate magazine, it was supposed to be a painting but I find they make great stitchery patterns. I also used a little colored pencil on it.
high end nursery decor
dark purple wedding decorations
do it yourself table decorations
sports home decor
cottage decorating magazine
decorative iron window bars
decorating ideas bathrooms