SHEEPSKIN PET RUGS. RUG ON RUG.
Sheepskin Pet Rugs
- A sheep's skin with the wool on, esp. when made into a garment or rug
- diploma: a document certifying the successful completion of a course of study
- parchment: skin of a sheep or goat prepared for writing on
- A diploma
- tanned skin of a sheep with the fleece left on; used for clothing
- Leather from a sheep's skin used in bookbinding
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- (of an animal or bird) Kept as a pet
- Denoting a thing that one devotes special attention to or feels particularly strongly about
- a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- Of or relating to pet animals
- favored: preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
- stroke or caress gently; "pet the lamb"
The Big Marino Goulburn
The Big Merino
Goulburn NSW Australia
The Big Merino was constructed by Adelaide builder Glenn Senner, using mostly local tradesman and took six months to build. The frame is steel, covered and shaped with wire mesh, sprayed and detailed in reinforced concrete and weighs in at 97 tonne. The architect was Gary Dutallis.
As the Goulburn bi-pass took effect on the city, Goulburn changed. The city expanded and a new development at the southern end meant that the Big Merino previously the first stop off the southern exit from the expressway was now stranded in no mans land. On the 26th May 2007 this grand structure moved 800 meters towards the southern exit to greener pastures.
The move has given Rambo a new lease on life with the construction of a new gift shop and a permanent exhibition from Australian Wool Innovation depicting the history of wool in Australia which is housed in the Big Merino structure. The second floor will eventually show all the stages of wool processing. Marshall Judd was commissioned to construct the under belly and three new legs representing a more complete, free standing model than previously shown.
The Big Merino gift shop displays an eclectic range of quality gift wear, cosmetics, crafts, souvenirs, opal and iron ore jewellry. We aim to supply our overseas and local visitors with the best quality products made from fine Australian merino wool. Our range includes Australian made boots, locally hand-dyed gossamer-fine wool scarves, merino possum blend scarves, hats, jumpers and jackets, Mohair throw rugs and scarves, woollen doonas and underlays, pet doonas, medical and baby?s sheepskins as well as plush sheepskins.
This is Malcom,
My mums 20 year old cat.
He spends all his time on his sheepskin rug in front of the fire.
He flipped his ear when he was scratching it and it made me giggle, so I had to run and get my camera.
He is quite photogenic...
Thanks for lookin' :)
red pocket watch
carpet padding on concrete
outdoor grass carpet
buy modern rugs
celebrity red carpet events