WIRELESS ROUTERS USB PORT : BEST N WIRELESS ROUTER 2011 : LONG RANGE WIRELESS VIDEO CAMERA.
Wireless Routers Usb Port
- (Wireless router) A wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router but also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is commonly used to allow access to the Internet or a computer network without the need for a cabled connection.
- (Wireless Router) A networking device that is a combination of an access point and a router. These devices are usually used in private homes where client PCs can be anywhere in the house (and thus use WiFi to connect), and the network is a broadband connection provided by an ISP.
- (Wireless Router) A specific type of router that is often found in home networks.
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports.
- (USB Ports) A plug-in for special cables that provides a fast method for data transfer.
- (USB Ports) USB stands for Universal Serial Bus. In current times, this device has worked its way into the hearts of many computer peripheral (printers, external storage, mp3 players, cameras and more) makers.
This is the USB Port.
Its purpose is basically to plug and play. This means that you should be able to use it without having to download any programs to make it work.
Some examples would be basically anything...right now many things are made to plug into a USB port.
MediaShare Mini USB
Plug any USB drive or USB hard drive into one of the USB ports on the MediaShare Mini and access your data through you Wireless Router!
wireless carriers in usa
the best wireless n router
wireless card chipsets
multiple wireless microphone system
linksys wireless phone adapter
wireless remote doorbell
d90 wireless flash
wireless interent providers
audio unlimited wireless speakers review