COULD I BE A HIGH FASHION MODEL : COULD I BE A
COULD I BE A HIGH FASHION MODEL : SPRING SUMMER 2011 FASHION TRENDS FOR MEN : TOP FASHION GIRLS.
Could I Be A High Fashion Model
- mannequin: a woman who wears clothes to display fashions; "she was too fat to be a mannequin"
- (Fashion modeling) Fashion photography is a genre of photography devoted to displaying clothing and other fashion items. Fashion photography is most often conducted for advertisements or fashion magazines such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, or Allure.
- A model (from Middle French modele), sometimes called a mannequin, is a person who is employed for the purpose of displaying and promoting fashion clothing or other products and for advertising or promotionall purposes or who poses for works of art.
- A high point, level, or figure
- a lofty level or position or degree; "summer temperatures reached an all-time high"
- greater than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "a high temperature"; "a high price"; "the high point of his career"; "high risks"; "has high hopes"; "the river is high"; "he has a high opinion of himself"
- at a great altitude; "he climbed high on the ladder"
- A notably happy or successful moment
- A high-frequency sound or musical note
Singer Model 362 Fashion Mate ZigZag Sewing Machine. Fully Restored
A Revolution in Sewing! The Singer Fashion Mate, the sewing machine wonder of the century!
This Mad Men Era vintage machine circa 1964 from Surrender Dorothy has been Refurbished and Rebuilt in our workshop from the inside out. She runs just like the day she was built.
This is a general use domestic machine and will stitch anything from mid-weight leather and denim to fine silk with a stitch range from 6 to 30 stitches per inch.
This handy gal features a foot control, straight-lock stitch, four pattens and widths in zig zag, four width patterns in point stitch. Forward and reverse, feed-dog settings and built-in bobbin winder, 3 position needle settings. She'll hold any size needles between a size 8 to a size 22.
The outer case is plastic, but the mechanism of this belt driven gal is all metal; all steel precision gears and drive shafts and encased in a cast iron frame and table. This machine is built like a tank and runs just like a top.
She's in beautiful condition with very little wear. This beautiful machine is ready to go in her original carrying case.
I highly recommend this user-friendly machine to any newbie seamstress. She's a pretty much newbie-proof. This is the same model top-shelf quality sewing machine purchased by the hundreds of thousands by High Schools for Home Economics classes all over the USA during the Kennedy-Johnson Era.
For the same price as one of those horrible-tear-your-hair out new plastic nightmares from Walmart you could be driving this lovely carefree vintage dreamboat instead!
This machine weighs about 38 lbs.
Dana showing off high fashion in an Alaskan summer (IMG 1213a)
We had a group shoot at the Kincaid sand dunes in West Anchorage in July 2011. This may have been our best shoot of the season; absolutely great day, warm, sunny, no wind, excellent lighting, and incredible models - most of them were brand new to us.
Dana is one of my favorite models - I love shooting with her - she is everything a photographer could ask for - photogenic, creative, intelligent, dependable - ah, she is definitely clone-able. The only problem was the park closes at 9 p.m. (it gets dark around 11:30 p.m.) so we had 5 minutes before they locked the gates so I peeled off about 10 shots - I would have loved to have an hour or two to shoot with Dana - what a fantastic human being!
fashion design courses in delhi
mad men fashion
fashion jeans for women
chennai fashion photographers
fashion accessories pictures
houston fashion schools
the top fashion designers
mens fashion singlets
fashion games online free
fashion hats supplier
27.10.2011. u 03:26 •