NEW YORK FASHION WEBSITES : NEW YORK
New york fashion websites : Fashion photography las vegas : Boys fashion photos.
New York Fashion Websites
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- (website) web site: a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web; "the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers"
- A website (also spelled Web site; officially styled website by the AP Stylebook) is a collection of related web pages, images, videos or other digital assets that are addressed relative to a common Uniform Resource Locator (URL), often consisting of only the domain name, or the IP address, and
- A location connected to the Internet that maintains one or more pages on the World Wide Web
- (website) Alternative spelling of web site
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
London to New York telectroscope
30th MAY: LONDON.NEW York and London have been connected by "telectroscope" - a mystery machine that its creator says uses a long-lost tunnel between the two cities.
The telectroscope allows people in London and New York to see each other on glass screens and send messages in real time on message boards that can be wiped clean.
At its opening, people lined up on either side of the Atlantic to step on to a platform, waving at those on the other side and swapping greetings.
One user in New York held a sign that read: "Go Man U!" while another urged "Come visit".
The contraption is the invention of London artist Paul St George, who is best known for making tiny replicas of large artworks, the New York Post reported.
Those behind it will only say that the machine uses "fibre optic" communication. St George sticks to his story that is utilises a tunnel between the countries that was started by his great grandfather.
"Hardly anyone knows that a secret tunnel runs deep beneath the Atlantic Ocean," the telectroscope website says.
The website also includes a history of the project, complete with an old-fashioned blow torch it claims was found in the disused tunnel when work to complete it was restarted.
It claims St George found notebooks, drawings and other plans in his grandmother's attic that led him to discover the tunnel and the potential of the telectroscope.
The telectroscopes will stay up on both sides of the Atlantic until June 15.
grunge rock fashion
fashion jobs in charlotte nc
jobs in fashion melbourne
hot fashion style
fashion designing games for kids
fashion online catalog
best lenses for fashion photography
fashion island san diego
paris 1920s fashion
27.10.2011. u 03:25 •