Shutter release for nikon. Window covering for sliding glass door.
Shutter Release For Nikon
- The mechanism, usually a button on the top of the camera, that activates the shutter to expose the film.
- The button on a camera that is pressed to make the shutter open
- The button you press to take the picture. Often half pressing the Shutter Release activates the autofocus, auto exposure and vibration reduction, and a full press is required to actually take the picture.
- ' , also known as Nikon or Nikon Corp.''', is a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan specializing in optics and imaging.
- Vibration Reduction. This is Nikon's nomenclature for a lens which has the ability to correct for "Camera Shake".
- Bishop Nikon (Liolin) (born October 9, 1945, New York City) is an Albanian bishop who serves as the head of the Orthodox Church in America's Albanian Archdiocese and New England diocese.
accidental shutter release
This was just an accidental shutter release when I was testing the commander mode for CLS. I used CLS for the first time in the swimsuit shoot I did, which will be up here later on.
This one's for the geeks!!
Nikon SB-600 in CLS/iTTL mode atop a Flashpoint bracket and Interfit light stand
Gariz Soft Shutter Release Button/s
A package of Gariz Soft Shutter Release Buttons has a set of two buttons, one has a red face and another has black.
bamboo door blinds
hand painted glass lamp shade
wood shutter door
4 poster canopy bed
canopy bed patterns
uv sun shades