Spare tyre covers. Part worn tyres rs.
Spare Tyre Covers
- (The Spare Tyres) The Spare Tyres is a 1967 British short comedy film directed by Michael J. Lane and featuring Terence Alexander, Judy Franklin, Pauline Yates, and Frank Finlay. Dennis and his wife move to a new house.
- An extra tyre carried in case one of the vehicle's tyres is damaged or deflated; A large stomach and rolls of fat around the waist
- A spare tire is an additional tire (or tyre - see spelling differences) carried in a motor vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat, a blowout, or other emergency.
- (cover) screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- (cover) provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- (cover) blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
Chrysler Airflow 1934 - detail spare tire cover
Found this beautiful auto among a club of cars at Fuddrucker's in Thousand Oaks, CA today.
For 1934, both Chrysler and its junior running mate, DeSoto, were scheduled to offer the Airflow. DeSoto was assigned to offer nothing but Airflows; Chrysler, however, hedged its bets and continued to offer a six-cylinder variant of its more mainstream 1933 model cars. The Airflow used a flathead I8 engine and was produced in both 2-door coupe and 4-door sedan variants. It is believed that only 3 1934 Airflows are still in existence.
Photographer's note: Didn't have any of my DSLRs with me. Shot this with my old Sony p/s camera. I hope you all will enjoy this more so as a documentary photo than a posed fine art image.
Saw this at the movie theatre
Too strange not to take a pic of it. It's the spare tire cover on the back of a Jeep (or some other similar vehicle).
used tires distributors
general grabber tires
37 tires for sale
tire pressure sensors replacement
edmonton tire dealers
mobile tyre fitting dublin
nevada tire city