Bike Helmets And Pads : 26 Beach Cruiser Bicycle : Sport Bike Grips.
Bike Helmets And Pads
- A bicycle helmet is a helmet intended to be worn while riding a bicycle. They are designed to attenuate impacts to the skull of a cyclist in falls while minimizing side effects such as interference with peripheral vision.
- (pad) embroider: add details to
- (pad) slog: walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud; "Mules plodded in a circle around a grindstone"
- (pad) a number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge
- Walk with steady steps making a soft dull sound
- Travel along (a road or route) on foot
Ricoh 500G Rangefinder
A very fine small rangefinder camera. Ricoh was never a real force in camera brands. Too bad, they built some very well-constructed examples and were responsible for a variety of interesting models with innovative features. This 500G's rangefinder still works. The only drawback to this camera is the incredible amount of foam inside the film loading area. Most cameras use a thin amount to block light; this guy has enough to pad a bike helmet.
VideoCam on Erik's Rocket
(Circular “bike helmet” mirror on right captures the view down the shaft of the rocket and reflects it into the video camera inside the rocket. Wireless signal beams to a ground base station which outputs the video feed to a mobile MPEG encoder. The small image on left is looking out, 90 degrees from the mirror on right. This is from a LUNAR Rocketry event, with Erik’s rocket and novel video capture design)
50cc dirt bikes parts
toyota tacoma bike rack bed mount
10 best mountain bikes
basket for bikes
sports bikes parts
off road bmx bikes
specialized women bike