FABRIC FOR DRAPERY - GLASS TABLE LAMP SHADE.
Fabric For Drapery
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- Drapery is a general word referring to cloths or textiles (Old French drap, from Late Latin drappus ). It may refer to cloth used for decorative purposes - such as around windows - or to the trade of retailing cloth, originally mostly for clothing, formerly conducted by drapers.
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- Cloth, typically produced by weaving or knitting textile fibers
- A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres often referred to as thread or yarn. Yarn is produced by spinning raw wool fibres, linen, cotton, or other material on a spinning wheel to produce long strands.
- The walls, floor, and roof of a building
- The body of a car or aircraft
- artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers; "the fabric in the curtains was light and semitransparent"; "woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"; "she measured off enough material for a dress"
- framework: the underlying structure; "providing a factual framework for future research"; "it is part of the fabric of society"
Distressed Dungaree Finished Fabric Panel
Distressed Dungaree Finished Fabric Panel, No Lining. 60"Wx9'L, perfect for clipped drapery panels, table cloth or upholstery.
Navy Mattress Ticking Fabric
Navy Mattress Ticking Fabric. 54"Wx12'L, perfect for pillows, draperies or bedding fabrication.
nikon d90 remote shutter release
karkloof canopy tours
the shade shop
awning roller tubes
lined roman blinds
best conservatory blinds