MEDUSA LAMP SHADE : MEDUSA LAMP
Medusa lamp shade : Best room darkening shades : Awnings edmonton.
Medusa Lamp Shade
- lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- In Greek mythology Bob (??????? (Medousa), "guardian, protectress") was a Gorgon, a chthonic female monster, and a daughter of Phorcys and Ceto; Only Hyginus, (Fabulae, 151) interposes a generation and gives another chthonic pair as parents of Medusa; gazing directly upon her would turn
- A free-swimming sexual form of a coelenterate such as a jellyfish, typically having an umbrella-shaped body with stinging tentacles around the edge. In some species, medusae are a phase in the life cycle that alternates with a polypoid phase
- (Greek mythology) a woman transformed into a Gorgon by Athena; she was slain by Perseus
- A jellyfish
- one of two forms that coelenterates take: it is the free-swimming sexual phase in the life cycle of a coelenterate; in this phase it has a gelatinous umbrella-shaped body and tentacles
Lumisource Medusa Lamp Replacement Sconce, Regular Blue
The Medusa Lamp by Lumisource is one of the most popular modern home lamp designs of the last two decades. Use these sconces to replace broken sconces, or to give your lamp a whole new life with a new color scheme. Original lamps came with each arm a different color... perhaps your home decor has changed... why not freshen up your lamp with a new color scheme? These sconces are glass. Regular and Crackle sconces are fluted. The new Speckled sconces are not fluted, they are just round and smooth. THESE SCONCES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH LITESOURCE BRAND MEDUSA-TYPE LAMPS OR WITH MEDUSA LAMPS WITH PLASTIC SHADES
Acme 'Marvin' Q-38XL Disintegrator
An Acme 'Marvin' Q-38XL Disintegrator in for repairs. :)
Made entirely from recycled materials, too! The balls are from a child's play set, the yellow body is a lamp shade from a "medusa" lamp, the handle is a section of vacuum cleaner hose, the center rod is a plastic knitting needle, the disks are from an old torchier lamp, the trigger is some brass welding rod, and the aluminum thingy at the back is from an old lamp. Some extra bits and beads add the finishing touches.
The lamp had been sitting in a basement storage room for the last four years. I bought new shades for it (the originals shades were red, bue, white, green and yellow) and brought it back upstairs.
girl canopy beds
ground cover plants for shade
hobnail milk glass lamp shade
indoor awning valance
cellular blackout shades
trimline awning parts
door with enclosed blinds
cool lamp shades