COTTAGE STYLE DECORATING - STYLE DECORATING
Cottage style decorating - Decorated girls rooms - Fishing cake decorating ideas.
Cottage Style Decorating
- A two paneled shutter whose top section is slightly smaller than the bottom section, usually proportioned 40%-60%.
- A style of architecture for houses, usually of wood construction, made popular in the 19th century by architects Andrew Jackson Downing and Alexander Jackson Davis, who created pattern books for standard house designs.
- A lighthouse comprised of a small one story building with a light on top. The building housed the keepers, were relatively inexpensive to build and maintain.
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
Silver and milk glass
Antique silver plated creamer, milk glass plate and new photo napkin rings.....
The photos are of my great son and his sweet girlfriend.
Using Vintage Hankies
"Show and Share"
chinese wall decorations
room decor games for boys
restaurant city decorations
iron home decor
cottage kitchen decorating
03.10.2011. u 00:55 •