Hong kong fashion . Leeds vintage fashion fair 2011. Fashion trends 2011 for women.
Hong Kong Fashion Wholesale
- formerly a Crown Colony on the coast of southern China in Guangdong province; leased by China to Britain in 1842 and returned in 1997; one of the world's leading commercial centers
- Hong Kong is a live album by Jean Michel Jarre, and released in 1994 on Disques Dreyfus, licensed to Polydor.
- A special administrative region on the southeastern coast of China, a former British dependency; pop. 6,850,000. The area comprises Hong Kong Island, ceded by China in 1841; the Kowloon peninsula, ceded in 1860; and the New Territories, additional areas of the mainland that were leased for 99 years in 1898. All were returned to China in 1997. Hong Kong has become one of the world's major financial and manufacturing centers
- British Hong Kong refers to Hong Kong under British rule from 1841 to 1997.
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; " destruction"
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- at a price; "I can sell it to you "
- Make into a particular or the required form
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Use materials to make into
Cola Market ????
Garak Market is in the southeastern corner of Seoul, just outside Jamsil, serving as the main agricultural market for the Seoul area.
There is a reason I used "Cola Market" as the photo title, however. The name "Garak" (??) is a centuries-old, longstanding name of the neighborhood. However, the Chinese-speaking world uses the exact same characters, which can also mean "add happiness," to phonetically write the word "cola." A Chinese speaker would indeed read the sign as "Cola Market" and would most likely come to buy a box of Coke (????) or Pepsi (????). For the record, soft drinks are not sold at Garak Market, despite the Chinese name.
I had to note this linguistic quirk as I had just returned from a Hong Kong weekend, and was indeed drinking Coke a few times - or as my receipts would state, ????.
This is a bus stop shelter. Nearby is Munjeong Rodeo Drive; Munjeong is the neighborhood's name while "Rodeo Drive" is, in South Korea, a label for a shopping street lined with upscale fashion goods, named after the Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, California, USA. The shelter is located on a busy thoroughfare (Songpa Daero, connecting Jamsil to the satellite city of Seongnam and part of National Highway 3) and served by over a dozen bus lines from both Seoul and Seongnam. The buses run on a dedicated right-of-way in the median, where this shelter is as well.
Fa Yuen Street, ???
... this part mainly filled with retailing and wholesaling shops, for people finding bargain-priced trendy fashion and casual wear for men, women and children.
top fashion stores
1970 fashion photos
affordable fashion brands
how to run a fashion show
fashion schools in paris france
fashion design courses adelaide
vintage fashion uk