FASHION MARKETING TRENDS : FASHION CAREERS AUSTRALIA.
Fashion Marketing Trends
- the commercial processes involved in promoting and selling and distributing a product or service; "most companies have a manager in charge of marketing"
- The action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising
- selling: the exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
- shopping at a market; "does the weekly marketing at the supermarket"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- A fashion
- (trend) course: general line of orientation; "the river takes a southern course"; "the northeastern trend of the coast"
- (trend) tendency: a general direction in which something tends to move; "the shoreward tendency of the current"; "the trend of the stock market"
- A general direction in which something is developing or changing
- (trend) swerve: turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
Representing markets: The shaping of fashion trends by French and Italian fabric companies [An article from: Industrial Marketing Management]
This digital document is a journal article from Industrial Marketing Management, published by Elsevier in 2006. The article is delivered in HTML format and is available in your Amazon.com Media Library immediately after purchase. You can view it with any web browser.
In this paper, we use ethnographic methods to describe the market making activities of Premiere Vision, Paris, the leading trade fair in the clothing fabric industry. Through collective action and powerful representational practices, Premiere Vision's exhibitors affirm their style innovation and position themselves as trend setters. Our study extends the emerging literature on market forms and marketing practices by (i) introducing a different lens, based on the ideas of postmodern theorists, through which the nature of representation in industrial markets may be viewed and (ii) addressing the role of self-interested theorists, i.e. marketers who theorize about the market and its functioning in ways that are self-beneficial. Our paper also has implications for trade fair literature, which is mostly concerned with individual exhibitors' value appropriation strategies. The case of Premiere Vision shows that trade fairs may be considered as collective marketing instruments, thus highlighting the importance of organizers' value creation strategies.
She's so glimmer, glittery glamorous. School: Art Institute of California - Sunnyvale. Program: Fashion Marketing & Management. Class: 3D-Visual Merchandising. Students could choose 1 of 6 trends to promote. They chose the metallic & sequin trend.
Inspiration was a giraffe. School: Art Institute of California - Sunnyvale. Program: Fashion Marketing & Management. Class: 3D-Visual Merchandising. Students could choose 1 of 6 trends to promote. They chose the metallic & sequin trend.
fashion bug coupons printable
ghanaian fashion dresses
fashion marketing new york
nyc fashion boutique
fashion spot alex curran
ladies fashion design
womens online fashion stores
fashion in bangkok