DECORATE SHABBY CHIC. DECORATE SHABBY
Decorate shabby chic. Better homes and garden decorating. 50's theme decorations.
Decorate Shabby Chic
- Shabby chic is a form of interior design where furniture and furnishings are either chosen for their age and signs of wear and tear or new items are distressed to achieve the appearance of an antique.
- Accessible, affordable, comfortable and eclectic, this popular style features white painted furniture, painted motifs, muted colors, slipcovers and vintage fabrics.
- a casual and relaxed design where furniture and accessories are chosen for their aged, weathered look. Antiques, thrift store finds, and slipcovers in neutral colors are commonly used in this theme.
- make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
Retro Vintage Canister Set ~ Kitchen Storage Canisters ~ Decorative Containers ~ Shabby Chic Pink Enamel with Shabby Antique Rose
??Reminiscent of vintage farmhouse kitchen canisters, our retro home canister set adds a dash of color & French country charm. Each of the metal canisters is powder coated inside and out with gloss enamel. Vintage style C. Klein Roses are decoupaged and hand laminated on the canisters. Canisters are great storage containers for the kitchen, bathroom, office or a sewing craft room. Canisters are not airtight. Use plastic bags for food items before placing in canister. Set of three nesting canisters includes one of each size: 4.25", 6" & 8" high
Shabby Chic Mannequin Centrepiece
We have 10 of these gorgeous shabby chic mannequins for hire, standing just under 3ft, for any budding diy bride, or hire and get your florist to decorate, I have just placed silver beads and silk roses on just to give a little effect...
Shabby Chic Roses Peg Bag
A heavy weight poly cotton peg bag with a shabby chic rose pattern, with a button and bow decorating the front. Approximately 34cm wide and 28cm long with a wooden hanger in the top. Capacity is 75-100 wooden pegs.
batman cake decorating ideas
bamboo wedding decorations
decor furniture miramar
western metal decor
pear kitchen decor
bathroom decor shower curtains
mirror decoration ideas
asian living room decor
italian decoration ideas
03.10.2011. u 13:06 •