OLYMPUS UNDERWATER DIGITAL CAMERA REVIEWS : FISHER PRICE CAMERA FOR KIDS.
Olympus Underwater Digital Camera Reviews
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- a mountain peak in northeast Greece near the Aegean coast; believed by ancient Greeks to be the dwelling place of the gods (9,570 feet high)
- Mount Olympus (Greek, Modern: ???????, Katharevousa: -?), also Olympos, Olimpos, Olymbos, Olimbos, Olybos and Olibos a mountain in the eastcentral part of the island and the prefecture of Euboea about 35 km east of the city of Chalkida. Its maximum elevation is 1,372 m.
- The home of the twelve principal gods, identified in later antiquity with Mount Olympus in northern Greece
- Olympus, in comics, may refer to: * Olympus (Marvel Comics), the home of the Greek Gods in Marvel Comics * Olympus, the home of the DC Comics' Olympian Gods (DC Comics) * Olympus (Image Comics), a 2009 series from Image Comics
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- (review) an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- (review) look at again; examine again; "let's review your situation"
- (review) reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
So this is the story... My wife vanessa always wished for a portable camera... a classical point and shoot.... BUT I always wanted to take that camera underwater.. definitively I was never going to take my D90... so we settled for this... Olympus 1030SW Waterproof Digital Camera.
Got it this morning to test it out... we loved it.. and our nephew.. J loved it too (You can see J trying to drown me here....:
anyway... should you want more specs and reviews follow;
underwater 1.2.2008 Charlie Dale
Underwater tag from Charlie_Dale. Thank you Cikgu Dale. I love this postcard. i love diving in a huge school of Chevron Barracuda and pretending to be one of them. (They certainly know, that I'm not, but they let me keep my illusion ;) )
used canon digital slr camera
digital camera batteries
hidden spy video camera
video camera parts
widest angle compact digital camera
nikon d70 camera settings
compact digital camera wide angle