SHURE UHF WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM - SHURE UHF WIRELE
Shure Uhf Wireless Microphone System - My Essentials Wireless G Router Review.
Shure Uhf Wireless Microphone System
- A microphone with an FM radio transmitter inside of its case that transmits a signal to an FM receiver off of the stage area.
- A system that transmits audio signals over the air, rather than through microphone cables. The mic is attached to a small transmitter, and the signals are received by a small receiver connected to the VTR or camera.
- A wireless microphone, as the name implies, is a microphone without a physical cable connecting it directly to the sound recording or amplifying equipment with which it is associated.
- A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going"
- A set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular
- A set of organs in the body with a common structure or function
- Shure Incorporated is a consumer and professional audio electronics corporation. Shure Incorporated mainly produces microphones and other audio electronics, but also produces in-ear monitors (earphones) for a variety of audio applications including on-stage use and MP3 players.
- (Shurely) The fortnightly British satirical magazine Private Eye has long had a reputation for using euphemistic and irreverent substitute names and titles for persons, groups and organisations and has coined a number of euphemistic expressions to describe various aspects of human activity (sex,
- eye dialect spelling of sure
- Ultrahigh frequency
- UHF is an album by the Canadian rock band UHF, consisting of singer-songwriters Bill Henderson of Chilliwack fame, Shari Ulrich, and Roy Forbes. It was released in 1990.
- ultrahigh frequency: 300 to 3000 megahertz
- Ultra high frequency (UHF) designates a range of electromagnetic waves with frequencies between 300 MHz and 3 GHz (3,000 MHz), also known as the decimetre band or decimetre wave as the wavelengths range from one to ten decimetres (10 cm to 1 metre).
Shure Beta 57A
Shure Beta 57A instrument microphone belonging to Matt.
Shure M97 HE + Tonearm (cropped)
Shure M97 HE + Tonearm on a Thorens TD190-1
microsoft natural wireless ergonomic keyboard
wireless headphone headset
wireless g ethernet adapter
usb wireless security
xbox360 wireless guitar
external usb wireless card
canon wireless laser printers