SILVER AND PERIDOT RING. SILVER AND
Silver and peridot ring. Thai hill tribe silver beads
Silver And Peridot Ring
- A green semiprecious variety of olivine
- a pale green variety of chrysolite; used as a gemstone
- Peridot ( or ) is gem-quality forsteritic olivine.
- Peridot is an IBM project developed by the Extreme Blue internship program to check web sites for broken links and assist in updating them. IBM has two patents ( and ) on this technology.
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
- a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- A telephone call
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
Kinetic Peridot Ring 3
Another piece which has been sitting unfinished for ages. The top section spins around the stone. I've no idea what it used to be, but it is cast-iron. The ring section is old iron gas-pipe.
Taken with Panasonic-Leica Elmarit 45mm f2.8 Macro lens on Panasonic G1.
Lovely peridot ring for every day.
Argentium sterling silver.(unti-tarnish silver)
my japan site: mychic
fair trade silver
silver polishing wheel
1898 o morgan silver dollar
sterling silver heart charms
aviator silver mirror
silver eagles value