- an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- drive; "The convertible tooled down the street"
- instrument: the means whereby some act is accomplished; "my greed was the instrument of my destruction"; "science has given us new tools to fight disease"
- A device or implement, esp. one held in the hand, used to carry out a particular function
- A person used or exploited by another
- A thing used in an occupation or pursuit
An award winning multi-tool featuring 16 pro-quality, hardened steel tools that fold into an ergonomic composite body.
The award winning Hexus II multi-tool from Topeak offers 16 pro-quality, hardened steel tools that fold into an ergonomic composite body. Providing a blend of tool selection, low weight, and compact size, the Hexus II features an integrated, full sized CrMo chain tool head compatible with all single and multi-speed bicycle chains, Allen and spoke wrench sets, a chain hook, Phillips and flat head screw drivers, a Torx bit, and two modular tire levers that snap onto the sides of the body. An excellent choice for road or mountain use, the Hexus II will have you covered on the road or trail.
Side panel, snap-out tire levers.
Allen Wrenches: 2; 2.5; 3; 4-2 piece; 5; 6; 8-millimeter
Spoke Wrenches: 15 and 14 gram
Chain Tool: Cast CrMo Steel
Chain Hook: Steel Wire
Tire Levers: Two Engineering Grade Plastic Levers
Screw Drivers: Phillips and Flat Head
Torx Bit: T25
Tool Material: Hardened Steel
Body: Engineering Grade Plastic
Size: 3.7 x 1.7 x 1 inches / 9.5 x 4.4 x 2.6 centimeters (LxWxH)
Weight: 5.88 ounces / 167 grams
2 year warranty