SEAFLOOR MAP : MAP
Seafloor Map : How To Draw Floor Plan
- The seabed (also known as the seafloor, sea floor, or ocean floor) is the bottom of the ocean. At the bottom of the continental slope is the continental rise, which is caused by sediment cascading down the continental slope.
- The bottom of a sea or ocean; often covered with sediment
- the solid surface underlying a body of water; also called seabed.
- a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- Record in detail the spatial distribution of (something)
- function: (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- Represent (an area) on a map; make a map of
- Associate (a group of elements or qualities) with an equivalent group, according to a particular formula or model
- make a map of; show or establish the features of details of; "map the surface of Venus"
Hurricane Katrina Track, Oil and Gas Pipelines, and 9/12/2005 Satellite Image
Location map showing coverage provided by Radarsat-1 satellite radar image acquired on September 12, 2005. This image indicates the extensive slicks that occurred throughout much of this area following Hurricane Katrina (seen on September 1 and 2 images) have mostly dissipated. A few lingering slicks remain, sesting ongoing leakage from some damaged platforms and/or pipelines (see detailed area maps). Seafloor oil and gas pipelines shown in green. Corridor impacted by hurricane-force winds on August 28 is bounded by pink lines. Approximately 2,144 platforms and 15,366 miles of seafloor pipeline lie within the zone of hurricane-force winds. An additional 2600 platforms and 12,470 miles of seafloor pipeline were exposed to tropical storm-force winds. Original TIFF file is 200dpi @ 10"x7.5".
Global Earth texture map with bathymetry
We created this stunning texture map by combining our satellite mosaic with the latest bathmetry data. The texture map is available with seafloor depth portrayed in the ocean areas with a pixel size up to 2km. Oceans and lakes are coloured-by-depth and hill-shaded to show the tectonic structure of the sea bed, revealing continental shelves, mid-ocean ridges and seamounts.
brazilian oak flooring
sanding concrete floors
build a dance floor
laminate vs tile flooring
bunker hill digital floor safe
travertine flooring cost
wood grain tile flooring
floor hot water heat
floor chair back support
27.10.2011. u 16:30 •