Build your own ccd camera. Ccd camera tutorial.
Build Your Own Ccd Camera
- A Charge Coupled Device, or CCD camera, converts light into electrical charges. This type of camera is used often in astrophotography.
- A charge-coupled device (CCD) is a device for the movement of electrical charge, usually from within the device to an area where the charge can be manipulated, for example conversion into a digital value. This is achieved by "shifting" the signals between stages within the device one at a time.
- Short for "charge-coupled device." A CCD is a light-sensitive electronic detector widely used in making astronomical images. Sensitive over a wide range of wavelengths, and much more efficient than emulsion in gathering light, CCDs are often used to image extremely faint objects.
- Construct (something, typically something large) by putting parts or material together over a period of time
- construct: make by combining materials and parts; "this little pig made his house out of straw"; "Some eccentric constructed an electric brassiere warmer"
- Commission, finance, and oversee the building of (something)
- Incorporate (something) and make it a permanent part of a structure, system, or situation
- build up: form or accumulate steadily; "Resistance to the manager's plan built up quickly"; "Pressure is building up at the Indian-Pakistani border"
- physique: constitution of the human body
DRAIN PIPE SEWER PIPELINE INSPECT DETECT VIDEO CAMERA-100ft
Application: Pipeline, Drain, Sewer, Duct, Chimneys, Machines and Building Inspection, Maintenance of Plumbing and Wiring behind walls. Camera Specifications: 7/8" x 3" CCD Color Camera Fiber Optic Camera 16" Focal Distance 8 Super Bright Infrared LED 60-degree camera vision angle, IR-LED Night Vision DVR Ready, flash media or an External Hard Drive is a must Monitor specifications: Built-In 7" 320-Line TFT Color Monitor 12v DC power supply Cable wheel specifications: 100 ft fiberglass rod cable Waterproof Stainless wheel with special structure connecter to monitor Indoor Monitor Features: With " Ding Dong" call Chime Conversation time: Automatic cut off after about 1 min Power consumption: about 10W in operation; about 0.5W in standby Dimension : 252(Length) x 182(Width) x 23(Height)mm Package Includes: CCD Color Camera Built-In Color Monitor Built-In Battery / Charger Monitor Power Supply 65 ft of Cable w/ Spool CODEC CD Carrying Case IR Remote Manual
It's photography Jim, but not as we know it.
Oh dear God, my camera's knackered. Five minutes Googling reveals that CCD failure is a known problem with Sony F717's (and many other 5 Mp cameras). Apparently Sony built a batch of CCD's with plastic bases instead of ceramic ... and two years later they all start degrading. Kudos to Sony though - they will repair it Free Of Charge until October 2007.
So ... if you own a 5Mp camera that's a couple of years old, it might have a Sony chip (I recall Ricoh, Panasonic and Minoltas being mentioned). Google is your friend.
build your own ccd camera
The new standard in affordable, heavy-duty GoTo mounts, the Atlas EQ-G is now available with GoTo or dual-axis (non-GoTo) hand controller. The mount supports tube assemblies of up to 40 lbs. and boasts 2"-diameter stainless steel legs. Internal DC stepper motors offer nine slew rates ranging from 2x to 800x sidereal and three tracking rates: sidereal, lunar, and solar. With the GoTo controller, select from 42,900 objects and command the mount to automatically pinpoint them. Backlash compensation and programmable PEC provide the responsiveness for guiding and the tracking accuracy needed for astrophotography. There's also a jack for a CCD autoguider. Mount includes RS-232 interface cable, two 11-lb. counterweights, illuminated polar-axis scope, and 13" dovetail mounting bar. Requires external 12-volt DC power source or AC-to-DC wall adapter. Weighs 54 lbs., not including counterweights.
camera shops washington dc
nikon d5000 digital camera accessories
ambico camera bag
camera house pennant hills
speed camera errors
camera shop montgomery
diana camera film
camera house catalogue