HOTELS IN MYKONOS ISLAND - MYKONOS ISLAND
Hotels in mykonos island - Bed and breakfast in spain.
Hotels In Mykonos Island
- Mykonos (???????) is a Greek island and a top tourist destination, renowned for its cosmopolitan character which attract large numbers of tourists. The island is part of the Cyclades, lying between Tinos, Syros, Paros and Naxos.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- (hotel) a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- Hotel is a dimensional real estate game created by Milton Bradley in 1986. It is similar to Square Mile and Prize Property. In Hotel the players are building resort hotels and attempting to drive their competitors into bankruptcy.
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- HOTELS (ISSN-1047-2975) is a trade publication serving the information needs of the worldwide hospitality industry.
Mykonos Island The Ship Was Late So We Missed The Afternoon Here
Archaeological finds indicate that the Ionians settled on Mykonos in the early part of the 11th century BC. More recent discoveries have uncovered remnants in Ftelia beach from the Neolithic Kares tribe dating back to as far as 3000 BC.
In Greek mythology Mykonos was the location of the battle between Zeus and the Gigantes, and the island was named in honor of Apollo's grandson Mykons. During these ancient times, Mykonos, due to its proximity to the then highly populated island of Delos (situated about 2km away), became very important as a supply island and possibly as a getaway location for Delian citizens.
Today, Mykonos is one of the world's most cosmopolitan islands, having become increasingly popular especially during the last 50 years due to the numerous international jet set visitors that spend their holidays on the island. It is widely known for its extremely rich, diverse and often intense nightlife featured by a vast number of bars and nightclubs. Mykonos is also distinctive for its sandy beaches, offering everything from crystal-clear waters, windsurfing potential, sea-side tavernas, bars featuring 24-hour loud music and even full nudity in some cases. Many Greek and international celebrities have summer residences in Mykonos and can often be seen walking the white-washed roads or having dinner at a small street-side table of an expensive restaurant or a taverna. The island is also one of the most upscale areas of Greece, and its real estate is very expensive. The popularity of the island has given rise to a wave of real estate development with the construction of private homes, villas, and hotels. This has raised some concerns that the island may be gradually losing its character. In order to prevent this, the island's zoning requires all new buildings to abide by the rules of the Cycladic architectural style.
The magical views over Elia Beach from the Royal Myconian Hotel Mykonos Island, Enjoy Greece and more!:)
Elia Beach as viewed from our balcony at the Royal Myconian Hotel in Elia Beach, Mykonos, Greece. ( Oct. 2009 ). ENJOY THE VIEWS!:) MAGIC!:)
salzburg hotels austria
sand dollar inn
prinsenhof hotel bruges
find hotel pillows
hotel mozart rome reviews
va beach motel
super cheap hotel deals
plaza suites hotel
03.11.2011. u 14:34 •