Design Floor Plan : Floor Plans With Secret Rooms.
Design Floor Plan
- In architecture and building engineering, a floor plan, or floorplan, is a diagram, usually to scale, showing the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
- (Floor planning) Floorplanning is the act of designing of a floorplan, which is a kind of bird's-eye view of a structure.
- A scale diagram of the arrangement of rooms in one story of a building
- scale drawing of a horizontal section through a building at a given level; contrasts with elevation
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
serenity dental floor plan
floor plan of dental clinic
Combing relaxation and cleanliness, this dental clinic aim to provide patients with serenity. For it is important that a clinic has a professional look, it is also good that patients can relax while they wait to consult the dentist. To achieve a high demand on cleanliness, easy to clean materials are chosen to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene of the clinic. The concept revolves around the idea of Zen meditation, which brings about relaxation and calmness.
COLORED FLOOR PLAN TYPES
Designed in ArchiCAD.
Different colored floor plan presentation types.
traditional torchiere floor lamps
how to fix sagging floor
wood floors phoenix
staple up radiant floor heat
floor laminate cost
cork floor colors
floor tile paints
killing floor enemies