Best Lens For Nikon D90 Camera : Wifi Camera Phone.
Best Lens For Nikon D90 Camera
- The Nikon D90 is a 12.3 megapixel digital single-lens reflex camera model announced by Nikon on August 27, 2008. It is a prosumer model that replaces the Nikon D80, fitting between the company's entry-level and professional DSLR models. Nikon gives the D90's Estimated Selling Price in the U.S.
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
- The light-gathering device of a camera, typically containing a group of compound lenses
- a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
- genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
- A piece of glass or other transparent substance with curved sides for concentrating or dispersing light rays, used singly (as in a magnifying glass) or with other lenses (as in a telescope)
- An object or device that focuses or otherwise modifies the direction of movement of light, sound, electrons, etc
New Nikon D 7000
My friend with whom I do much photography, purchased the D7000 yestersday. Initial results sest beyond belief high ASA performance and fantastic image quality. That is no doubt a good thing but the huge file size is only of real value if we print wall size images. For anyone who uses the D200 and D90 like myself, the controls are very intuitive. A VERY ugly design but rather functional and more solid than the D90.
Featured on the camera is the famous manual 35mm f1.4 AI-S (over 30 years old!)
Update April 25, 2011: The high ASA performance is the real edge with this camera. Also, color rendition is very good and can capture subtlties that are remarkable. White balance on Auto is the best yet seen on a Nikon DSLR.
Nikkor 18-55mm zoom lens
Set at 25mm
Rear slow-sync flash set at -0.5
Robin (Mirror Lens)
Spring is in the air, and my camera is back in my hands... Yahoo!!!! :)
Playing with a friend's Nikkor-Reflex C 500mm f/8 mirror lens. This shot was taken last week on an overcast day. Hand-held (1/640) at ISO 800 with slight crop, contrast adjusted, and unsharp mask.
Mirror lenses are one of those things people tend to either love or hate. (I think I fall into the love 'em category.) Manual focus, shallow DOF, set aperture, dim viewfinder, low contrast, and doughnut bokeh may not be for everyone, but I consider these to be characteristics of the lens as opposed to limitations. Best used, I think, on a bright sunny day.
I have a mint ZM-5A 500mm f/8 mirror lens on the way from Russia (with a 2x tele-comverter), but it's currently stuck in customs. Argh!!!
usb spy camera
camera shops in newcastle
touch screen camera ashton
hidden camera tips
waterproof camera for sale
high resolution network camera
drain camera sales
high resolution dome camera
best canon professional camera