DISNEYLAND AREA HOTEL : AREA HOTEL
Disneyland Area Hotel : Budget Host Nights Inn
Disneyland Area Hotel
- The first incarnation of the Walt Disney anthology television series, commonly called The Wonderful World of Disney, premiered on ABC on Wednesday night, October 27, 1954 under the name Disneyland. The same basic show has since appeared on several networks under a variety of titles.
- A theme park in Anaheim, California, that opened in 1955
- A large, bustling place filled with colorful attractions
- an amusement park in Anaheim created in 1955 by Walt Disney
- A place of fantasy or make-believe
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A part of an object or surface
- a subject of study; "it was his area of specialization"; "areas of interest include"
- A space allocated for a specific purpose
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
- A region or part of a town, a country, or the world
- a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography); "it was a mountainous area"; "Bible country"
Disneyland Hotel Lounge
This is the only pic I ever took of the original lounge area at the Disneyland Hotel's Marina Tower. The giant "tusks" was another (third) promotion seen at this time, promoting the release of Lion King in theaters. Ironically, I wasn't even taking a pic of the lounge, but the pretty cool, and huge, tusks.
The Fantasia gift shop now occupies this space.
I turned it sideways to fit on the page better.
I've got the pool area that's under construction drawn in. I'm also trying to figure out how to draw the two different ballroom levels on the same plan without having it look too strange (currently I'm just showing the bottom level
admiral hotel victoria
motels in the florida keys
hotel stadthalle vienna
hotels gatwick uk
locanda azzurra hotel san remo
quality inn suites biltmore south
the village hotel
03.11.2011. u 17:17 •