LOVE MOTEL - MOTEL
Love motel - Dolce hotel and resorts.
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
a motor hotel
A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work"; "children need a lot of love"
- Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone)
- Like very much; find pleasure in
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love"; "he has a passion for cock fighting";
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her boss and works hard for him"
... can be found all over Korea. As the name implies, they can be rented by the hour for, well, certain carnal activities. On the plus side, they're always clean, cheap, and relatively available places to stay for a night or weekend. This one cost me about $35 on a weekend night and had a refrigerator, small microwave, large TV and a computer with free Internet access, which I didn't even notice until I woke up in the morning.
Day 309: 05/11/10 - Love Motel Passion
Love motels are the easiest and cheapest places to find a room for the weekend here in Korea. Despite their dubious reputation among locals, they are loved by foreign teachers. This one had some of the most raunchy decor I've seen!
hotel du parc avignon
hotels near quicken loans arena
reservas de hoteles
vine street inn paso robles
willard hotel in washington
wyndham el paso airport hotel
hobart backpackers accommodation
manor hotel slate run pa