DRY FOAM CARPET : DRY FOAM
Dry foam carpet : Wet and dry carpet cleaners : Birmingham carpet & upholstery cleaners
Dry Foam Carpet
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
How did the sea offer up its glass?
Walking to Selsey at the low slack water
Is twice as far, since this is shifting ground;
White noise hustles every step forward
As the beach pushes back
With banks of pebbles and
Flat bays of sand, caught
In the black nets of dry wrack
Which mark each day's turnings
With the promise of silica and potash.
The skies' horizon level with my eyes
Is mother-o'-pearl, scudded with cirrus;
Above, the melancholy blue of a question
Fresh-breathed into the air.
Help cometh like sea glass from the deep;
Gems among the drossy shingle,
Returned from a castaway bottle.
The waves uncoil the sand over and over,
The swell a sequence danced with my feet
At the foam fringe on this magic carpet
Woven where salt water and land meet.
pressing a plant specimen III
Put a foam on top. The foam is useful for making sure pressure will be applied to all the surfaces, even where it is a bit lumpy. That way, the plant parts dry quite flat, without wrinkles. Sometimes we use a piece of absorbent felt instead of a foam. (By the way, this foam can be purchased, or you can make it out of used padding that goes under carpets. Of course, you want your foams to be rather resilient, and not totally flatttened out.)
antique french rugs
peerless rug company chicago
vacuum the carpet
indoor outdoor palm tree rugs
milliken carpet adhesive
electric carpet sweepers