FRENCH DECORATION IDEAS. DECORATION IDEAS
FRENCH DECORATION IDEAS. DECOR BATHWARE. GRAPE DECOR
French Decoration Ideas
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- the act of decorating something (in the hope of making it more attractive)
- an award for winning a championship or commemorating some other event
- something used to beautify
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France; "French cooking"; "a Gallic shrug"
- the Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- Of or relating to France or its people or language
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking; "French the potatoes"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
Creating the French Look: Inspirational Ideas and 25 Step-By-Step Projects
The French look is one of the most popular and enduring for modern interiors—appreciated for its simple, uncluttered style and ornate individual pieces. Whether you want to make grand curtains like those from a chateau or paint a cupboard in rustic style, Creating the French Look shows you how. Twenty-five step-by-step projects demonstrate the three definitive styles of French decoration: The gilded elegance of the French chateau, the simple French farmhouse and its more colorful Provencal counterpart, and the urban, tailored town house. • Discover how to achieve French decorative style by using the right colors and fabrics. • Get to grips with scale—from the grand statement of the painted armoire to the finishing touch of a little posy of lavender. • Each section includes a wealth of techniques using paint and textiles.
This was sculpted from a log found in the wood pile. It had this perfect hole in it and it just looked like something should come out of it. I love the quirkyness of this piece. This is a total one off, I don't think I could be that lucky again to find such a beautiful piece of wood. THe idea behind it was really to show the viewer to observe carefully as even the most mundane things we have around us are truly beautiful.
This sculpture stands 58cms (23") tall by 20cms (8") wide and 20cms (8") deep.
To purchase, please search MakaLeWakan in Etsy.com
Early French Interior Decoration
In the Castle of Villandry, France. Just in case there are any modern designers around looking for old French ideas for inspiration.
country cow decor
outdoor nativity decoration
kitchen decoration ideas
nautical wall decorations
black and white room decorating
kitchen island decor
03.10.2011. u 11:44 •