Large Console Table - Chrome Bar Table.
Large Console Table
- (Console Tables) Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- A table meant to be displayed against a wall. It may be attached to the wall with only two front legs or freestanding on four legs.
- a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- a garment size for a large person
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
Large Magellanic Cloud - LMC
Large Magellanic Cloud is found in the far southern skies in the constellations of Dorado and Mensa.
A total exposure of 40 minutes using a 55mm pentax lens attached to SBIG ST10E camera. No flat frames used and light pollution colour gradients were largely removed in photoshop. Taken on losmandy mount with no autoguiding.
Restored black lacquered on this antique Chinese altar or console table. Some of the underlying reddish lacquer shows through on the edges and the carvings. The elaborate carvings on the large spandrels feature fierce looking dragons. The Legs and the extenders are round.
carved console tables
wine barrel bistro table
dining tables and chairs for sale
american antique tables
padua dining table
folding banquet tables
bases for glass tables
glass occasional tables
large round coffee tables