LIFTING COFFEE TABLES - GLASS AND WROUGHT IRON TABLE - 6FT FOLDING TABLES
Lifting Coffee Tables
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Raise to a higher position or level
- aerodynamic lift: the component of the aerodynamic forces acting on an airfoil that opposes gravity
- (lift) the act of giving temporary assistance
- Move (one's eyes or face) to face upward and look at someone or something
- (lift) raise: raise from a lower to a higher position; "Raise your hands"; "Lift a load"
- Increase the volume or pitch of (one's voice)
Ethiopian Coffee & Sugar
Elfegne Ethiopian Cafe (www.elfegnecafe.wordpress.com) located in downtown Baltimore is a really GREAT, quaint place to take a break and have some rich Ethiopian coffee. Unfortunately, I had a few minutes to spare between registration for ARTDROMEDA 2009 (www.artdromeda.com), a local artist exhibition in the Pigtown area of Baltimore, and avoiding rush hour traffic in downtown Baltimore and in/near Washington, DC.
I hope to try the food as well during my next visit to the Pigtown area in Baltimore. So, I lift my cup of Joe to you, my Flickr friends! If you are in the vicinity, stop by for a visit.... Cheers ---
Nova in the Light
The cats like to hang out on the shelf under the coffee table so we put an old comforter under there for them to sleep on. A while ago we were putting in track lighting in our living room so we had the power off and we were using a big flashlight. When we sat it down on the floor the cats were really interested and ended up putting the "spotlight" on Nova.
kitchen table lighting fixtures
contemporary side tables
dining table sets for sale
contemporary wood coffee table
china folding poker table top
display cocktail table
reclaimed wood round dining table
juniper round cocktail table