AMISH COFFEE TABLES
MAHOGANY SIDE TABLE - SIDE TABLE
MAHOGANY SIDE TABLE - WICKER DINING ROOM TABLE - ESSENTIAL HOME PUB TABLE.
Mahogany Side Table
- Any table designed to stand against a wall.
- Any table built with the intention of displaying only one side. Side table normally have one unfinished side that is meant to be placed against a wall or another piece of furniture. They are often semi-circular or rectangular in shape.
- A table placed at the side of a room or apart from the main table
- Small accent table used for display, which is usually placed either against a wall or aside from the principal table. (See table)
- The tropical American tree that produces this timber, widely harvested from the wild
- wood of any of various mahogany trees; much used for cabinetwork and furniture
- Hard reddish-brown timber from a tropical tree, used for high-quality furniture
- A rich reddish-brown color like that of mahogany wood
- any of various tropical timber trees of the family Meliaceae especially the genus Swietinia valued for their hard yellowish- to reddish-brown wood that is readily worked and takes a high polish
- reddish brown: a shade of brown with a tinge of red
Shelia Bridges: Classic living room + Farrow & Ball 'Oval Room Blue'
Empire marble-top mahogany side table in the foreground was purchased in Hudson, New York. Club chair covered in Holland & Cherry fabric, custom designed by Sheila Bridges Design, Inc. Photo from New York Social Diary.
3-Tier Mahogany side table, brass accents
Classic 3-tier mahogany side table, brass accents
Use this timeless piece in any room in your home. Consider topping with a vase or a lamp.
(1) Available. See additional photos for detail.
cut glass table lamp
calligaris coffee table
pedestal dining table extension
black leather ottoman coffee table
black coffee and end tables
contemporary wood table
antique drum tables
19.10.2011. u 19:18 | 0 Komentara | Print | # | ^