COUNTRY COOKIE JARS. COOK ISLANDS RESORTS. GASKET FOR PRESSURE COOKER
Country Cookie Jars
- A jar to hold cookies
- (cookie jar) a jar in which cookies are kept (and sometimes money is hidden)
- (Cookie jar) Cookie jars are utilitarian or ceramic or glass jars often found in American and Canadian kitchens. In the United Kingdom, they are known as biscuit jars or biscuit tins.
- (Cookie Jar) The Cookie Jar Group (also known as The Cookie Jar Company and Cookie Jar Entertainment) (formerly Cinar) is a Canadian producer of children’s entertainment, consumer products and educational materials.
- The people of a nation
- A nation with its own government, occupying a particular territory
- the territory occupied by a nation; "he returned to the land of his birth"; "he visited several European countries"
- nation: the people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him"
- The land of a person's birth or citizenship
- state: a politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land"
Antique Yellow Beehive Cookie Jar with Bees and Flowers
This is a fun, vibrant cookie jar! USA is marked on the bottom side. It is large and would hole a good many cookies, depending on their size! Its lid has a crack with a chip running across it. I am not sure if this was repaired or not. The crack continues onto the top of the jar but doesn't go through. The lid can be turned so the crack faces the back. It also shows some crazing, a normal thing for something this old! It is a great addition to a cookie jar collection or to brighten up that kitchen corner!
Measurement approximately 9 1/2" tall x 8 1/2" wide ( I will get exact measurements)
The cookie jar lid toppled to the floor as Jan and Fred wrestled the jar back and forth vying for the last chocolate chip cookie. It spun on the floor as if in slow motion, each one watching their mistake unfold. Jan picked up the lid and showed the crack to Fred. They gingerly put the lid back on the jar with the crack to the back hopping their mother didn't notice! Deciding that they shared guilt they decided to share the cookie as well.
My very first Gay Fad!!
This is a hard work of a whole year....
I live in a beautiful country that there are no vintage Pyrex...But this is not a problem for me. I have to say that is hard but not impossible!
During this year I have been buying pieces on Ebay, my sister that lives in LA, bought some for me and in my last trip visiting her, I went to a lot of Flea Markets and Antique Stores, just hunting some treasures for me!
Then I packed all this stuff very carefully in a huge box (with my sister?s help) and send it to my country. Here comes the hard part of this story... WAIT them for a whole month until they arrive with no problems....(last year I do the same I collected for a whole year and the box full of Pyrex desapered with all my happiness...) But this year I have been so lucky that I have all Pyrex here with me.... Four years making the same process, I am thinking next year will be the last one... I said "I am just thinking....."
cook county vital statistics
small claims court chicago il cook county
level up cooking
rooster cookie cutter
big sugar cookies
cook jobs vancouver
best slow cooker chili