Decorative Metal Wine Racks : Decorating Chocolate Easter Eggs : 1920's Interior Decorating.
Decorative Metal Wine Racks
- A wine cellar is a storage room for wine in bottles or barrels, or more rarely in carboys, amphorae or plastic containers. In an active wine cellar, important factors such as temperature and humidity are maintained by a climate control system.
- (Wine Rack) First Quench Retailing was the largest independent off-licence retail chain in the UK, with around 1,200 shops operating under several retail brands, though all of which have now been closed. Its head office was based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
- (Wine rack) A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Wine racks can be built out of a number of different materials. The size of the rack and the number of bottles it can hold can vary widely.
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Relating to decoration
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- Gold and silver (as tinctures in blazoning)
- metallic element: any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- metallic: containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal; "a metallic compound"; "metallic luster"; "the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, sesting the clash of vibrant blades"- Ambrose Bierce
- A solid material that is typically hard, shiny, malleable, fusible, and ductile, with good electrical and thermal conductivity (e.g., iron, gold, silver, copper, and aluminum, and alloys such as brass and steel)
- Broken stone for use in making roads
- cover with metal
Wine Rack for Joe and Kathy Black
Wine rack based on some dimensions taken from racks at Winter Haven's Bean and Grape. Design changes include back panel (original had vertical rails on front and back) and addition of reinforced face frame (desire to add doors at a future date needed the reinforced face frame). Also original only held 10 bottles per shelf, this version holds 11 ("Mine goes to 11!" - Spinal Tap) for a total of 110 bottles. The middle shelf is recessed to hold corks, with rabbets to hold a glass shelf panel.
Dimensions are 84 3/4" Tall, 48" Wide and 12 1/4" Deep. If I were to build anohter I would have spaced the shelves slightly further apart (1/4") to accomodate larger bottles. The rack will be finished by Joe (urethane or paint) - a stemware rack will be added to the middle shelf.
Wine Rack 005
Wine Rack... Back rests mounted to back piece... front piece mounted. Just need sides, top and bottom added now.
1920's party decoration ideas
barbie house decorating games
outdoor chirstmas decorations
interior decorating and design
butterfly decorations for nursery
decorate apartment living room
sunflower wedding decoration
easter bonnet decorating