NEW YORK CITY HOTELS IN MANHATTAN - HOTELS IN MANHATTAN
New york city hotels in manhattan - Sandman hotel suites victoria - Swiss hotel beijing
New York City Hotels In Manhattan
- (City Hotel (Marthaville, Louisiana)) City Hotel in Marthaville, Louisiana, also known as Hotel Darden was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1993.
- A cocktail made of whiskey and vermouth, sometimes with a dash of bitters
- one of the five boroughs of New York City
- a cocktail made with whiskey and sweet vermouth with a dash of bitters
- The Manhattan was a United States ship under Mercator Cooper that made the first authorized visit from U.S. citizen to Tokyo Bay in 1845.
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
City Night Light (explore)
Hit explore , Oct.
From the other side of the city, you could catch the other side of the city sky-line.
Almost to the dark night, probably some time after the sun set , the sky is not totally dark yet.
Could see the light is still on , as people here usually work late.
Cityscape at different perspective, from Singapore river.
Another favourite spot to take photo.
Night Shoot, long exposure with tripod. some weekend ago
This is actually the "centre " of the Singapore River, at this hour, some office worker are still around in the work place. Visitor could take a stroll along the river, or have some seafood dinner nearby. A good chill-out place will be further down-stream, at the clark-quay, where you could find some faourite night-spot. And even a Bungy jump Station for the daring one.
A common activity will be a bumboat ride along the river, there are a few stand to hop in for a small fee.
Or make a ealrly turn to the Orchard road where all the shopping is, if time is not too late.
A few good musuem is nearby if you have more hours to spare interested in some history and arts
...just some intro and info on hometown...some go around about tips...
City Hotel, Santiago, Chile.
Esta es la primera foto de una serie sobre edificios que estoy haciendo. La idea es mostrar los contrastes que existen entre las diferentes construcciones en Santiago. Todo el proceso fue manual; salio un poco mas dificil de lo que esperaba pero en general quede satisfecho. Trate de dejar los cielos lo mas blanco posible por que se crea un efecto de descontextualizacion del edificio. Esto se ve mas claro en otras fotos que voy a subir donde los edificios parecen estar sacados de Sin City. A ver que opinan.
This is the first of a series of pictures about buildings that I'm doing. The idea is to show the contrast between some constructions here in Santiago: Old vs new. The whole process was manual and it was harder than I expected, but the final result it's pretty acceptable i tink. I tried to keep the sky as white as possible because this gives an affect of decontextualization of the building. You can see more clearly this in the others pictures that i'm gonna upload where some buildings seem to be part of Sin City. Let me know what do you think.
country inn and suites hotel
auberge hotel del mar
metropolitan deira hotel
wedina hotel hamburg
beach bed and breakfast inns
state plaza hotel in washington
china inn holland
tolovana inn cannon beach