Washington personal injury lawyers. Cochran law firm chicago.
Washington Personal Injury Lawyers
- Physical injury inflicted on a person's body, as opposed to damage to property or reputation
- (Personal Injuries) Personal Injuries is a novel by Scott Turow which was published in 1999. Like all of Turow's novels, it takes place in fictional Kindle County and many of the characters are recognized from other Turow novels.
- (Personal injuries) A broader description of injuries sustained by victims of negligence than bodily injuries. Personal injuries can include lost wages and economic damage to reputations, while bodily injury pertains closely to medical expenses and related losses.
- Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property. The term is most commonly used to refer to a type of tort lawsuit alleging that the plaintiff's injury has been caused by the negligence of another, but also arises in defamation torts.
- The capital of the US; pop. 572,059. It is coextensive with the District of Columbia, a federal district on the Potomac River bordering on the states of Virginia and Maryland. Founded in 1790, during the presidency of George Washington, the city was planned by engineer Pierre-Charles L'Enfant (1754–1825) and built as the capital. Full name Washington, DC
- Capital: the federal government of the United States
- A state in the northwestern US, on the Pacific coast, bordered by Canada; pop. 5,894,121; capital, Olympia; statehood, Nov. 11, 1889 (42). By agreement with Britain, Washington's northern border was set at the 49th parallel in 1846
- the capital of the United States in the District of Columbia and a tourist mecca; George Washington commissioned Charles L'Enfant to lay out the city in 1791
- a state in northwestern United States on the Pacific
- (Lawyer (fish)) The burbot (Lota lota), from old french barbot, is the only freshwater gadiform (cod-like) fish. It is also known as mariah, the lawyer, and (misleadingly) eelpout, and closely related to the common ling and the cusk. It is the only member of the genus Lota.
- A person who practices or studies law; an attorney or a counselor
- (lawyer) a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- A lawyer, according to Black's Law Dictionary, is "a person learned in the law; as an attorney, counsel or solicitor; a person licensed to practice law.
cyprus law firm
should i get a lawyer for a dui
attorney for closing
difference between a lawyer and an attorney
legal power of attorney form
ca tax lawyer
nottingham family law