Underwater camera deals : Pelican camera cases : Moultrie infrared game camera
Underwater Camera Deals
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- Include a new player in a card game by giving them cards
- (deal) a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal"
- (deal) bargain: an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each; "he made a bargain with the devil"; "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- (deal) cover: act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression; "This book deals with incest"; "The course covered all of Western Civilization"; "The new book treats the history of China"
- Distribute or mete out (something) to a person or group
- Distribute (cards) in an orderly rotation to the players for a game or round
This is literally 150 meters away from where we are staying. The first time we walked out our back door and went for a snorkel... I couldn't believe it. Some parts of the reef have tons of fish and every single time we've gone out we've seen several sea turtles.
Makes it hard to really want to go anywhere... but we will try to meet some dolphins at Electric Beach. Maybe tomorrow!
The GoPro's curved lens cover doesn't do too well in producing crisp footage underwater (apparently they are working on that), but we also "rented" a waterproof Olympus from Best Buy. I have no idea when I'll have enough time to deal with all the media we will amass on this trip.
Kenna and I went and got this underwater camera to take our final photo for the 365Days group...and then realized it was too dark!
We finally swam over to take some pix directly in front of the light...and now it kinda doesn't even look like we're underwater at all, but we really are!
Anyway, this was an interesting experiment, taking a self-portrait every day for a year. Filled with photos I spent a good deal of time of and day (or weeks or months) where my enthusiasm waned I kept forgetting.
So long, 365Days! You may be missed!
jpeg usb video camera driver download
varifocal lens dome camera
sbig ccd camera
cheapest network camera
cheap camera filters
pink camera bags
fuji camera manuals
lumens document camera software