Baby just smile for the camera : Babies go bob marley : How to stop baby from grinding teeth
Baby Just Smile For The Camera
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- Form one's features into a pleased, kind, or amused expression, typically with the corners of the mouth turned up and the front teeth exposed
- Express (a feeling) with such an expression
- change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
- express with a smile; "She smiled her thanks"
- Give (a smile) of a specified kind
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
Raina just wants to be a normal sixth grader. But one night after Girl Scouts she trips and falls, severely injuring her two front teeth, and what follows is a long and frustrating journey with on-again, off-again braces, surgery, embarrassing headgear, and even a retainer with fake teeth attached. And on top of all that, there's still more to deal with: a major earthquake, boy confusion, and friends who turn out to be not so friendly.
This coming-of-age true story is sure to resonate with anyone who has ever been in middle school, and especially those who have ever had a bit of their own dental drama.
Just A Dog
For all of my animal lover friends....
From time to time, people tell me, "lighten up, itís just a dog," or, "thatís a lot of money for just a dog.
They donít understand the distance traveled, the time spent, or the costs involved for "just a dog.
Some of my proudest moments have come about with "just a dog.
Many hours have passed and my only company was "just a dog," but I did not once feel slighted.
Some of my saddest moments have been brought about by "just a dog," and in those days of darkness, the gentle touch of "just a dog" gave me comfort and reason to overcome the day.
If you, too, think itís "just a dog," then you will probably understand phrases like "just a friend," "just a sunrise," or "just a promise.
"Just a dog" brings into my life the very essence of friendship, trust, and pure unbridled joy.
"Just a dog" brings out the compassion and patience that make me a better person.
Because of "just a dog", I will rise early, take long walks and look longingly to the future.
So for me and folks like me, itís not "just a dog" but an embodiment of all the hopes and dreams of the future, the fond memories of the past, and the pure joy of the moment.
"Just a dog" brings out whatís good in me and diverts my thoughts away from myself and the worries of the day.
I hope that someday they can understand that itís not "just a dog", but the thing that gives me humanity and keeps me from being "just a man or woman.
So the next time you hear the phrase "just a dog" just smile... because they "just donít understand.
by Richard Biby
I love Niko's eyes in this :}
A lil over exposed
It was taken with my broken camera
when I was trying to see if pictures would show up xD
Look, look at me now. I'm smiling for the camera.
said Frosty, who claims a moment ago he wasn't in deep thought. No ones allowed to think too much on a Sunday. Just smile.
Frosty (in a water coloring setting mood)