30 X 72 FOLDING TABLE https://blog.dnevnik.hr/30-x-72-folding-table
DINING ROOM TABLE AND SIX CHAIRS - DINING ROOM TABLE
Dining room table and six chairs - Dining table pedestal base.
Dining Room Table And Six Chairs
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- dining room: a room used for dining
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- (chair) professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- (chair) a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- (chair) act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
Dining Room Table Restoration
Dining Room Table
When we moved, the legs from my great-grandmother’s dining room table shattered. I had gathered all the pieces of wood into a pillow cover. On Saturday I started gluing the pieces from the six feet together and clamping them tight. By Sunday I was able to start gluing and clamping the “pillars” back together, as well as sawing off, redrilling, and replacing the wood pegs to attach the feet to the legs.
I’m pleased that the breaks all look like hairline cracks and the table is holding together…
Wendy and I keep glancing over at it – we expect all of a sudden to hear cracking noises and the table to fall to the ground.
Left: Final gluing and clamping of two feet to the legs.
Middle: Table: no added leaves, six chairs.
Right: Detail of legs underneath.
Buffet (closed) -- (with matching dining room table, six chairs, and one leaf) ($400)
Drexel Heritage set in excellent condition.
Used 1-2 times a year!
Wicker intact, no stains on cushions.
Solid wood, sturdy pieces.
Table: 64"w x 44"d x 29"h.
Buffet: 60"w x 1`9"d x 32"h.
Table/chairs $600, buffet $400.
From non-smoking, no pets house.
round glass accent table
solid oak end tables
wedge end table
solid wood kitchen table
oak corner tables
wood pub table
white clad coffee table
glass breakfast table
round end table furniture
19.10.2011. u 18:58 •