Business fashion women : Anglia fashion fabrics.
Business Fashion Women
- A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade
- An activity that someone is engaged in
- a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it; "he bought his brother's business"; "a small mom-and-pop business"; "a racially integrated business concern"
- commercial enterprise: the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects; "computers are now widely used in business"
- A person's concern
- occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- Make into a particular or the required form
- Use materials to make into
- characteristic or habitual practice
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- An adult human female
- A wife, girlfriend, or lover
- (woman) a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man; "he was faithful to his woman"
- A female worker or employee
- (woman) an adult female person (as opposed to a man); "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
- (woman) charwoman: a human female employed to do housework; "the char will clean the carpet"; "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
Young beauty business woman jumping in modern building
strobist info: silver umbrella from up and right corner (580EX with 1/2 CTO)
Business Woman #343
Business woman with brown hair, dressed in a white shirt with black stripes. Holding a golf putter. Copy space
fashion accessories trade shows
tickets to fashion show
opening a fashion store
new fashion trends men
hot fashion tv girls
high fashion home
funny fashion photos