Sterling Silver Turquoise Ring : Summit Hills Apartments Silver Spring : 2011 American Silver Eagle Coin.
Sterling Silver Turquoise Ring
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- A semiprecious stone, typically opaque and of a greenish-blue or sky-blue color, consisting of a hydrated hydroxyl phosphate of copper and aluminum
- A greenish-blue color like that of this stone
- a blue to grey green mineral consisting of copper aluminum phosphate; "blue turquoise is valued as a gemstone"
- greenish blue: a shade of blue tinged with green
- Turquoise is an opaque, blue-to-green mineral that is a hydrous phosphate of copper and aluminium, with the chemical formula CuAl64(OH)8·4. It is rare and valuable in finer grades and has been prized as a gem and ornamental stone for thousands of years owing to its unique hue.
- Each of a series of resonant or vibrating sounds signaling an incoming telephone call
- A telephone call
- sound loudly and sonorously; "the bells rang"
- An act of causing a bell to sound, or the resonant sound caused by this
- a characteristic sound; "it has the ring of sincerity"
- a toroidal shape; "a ring of ships in the harbor"; "a halo of smoke"
Custom Order - Turquoise Nomad Ring
Hand fabricated from sterling and fine silver and featuring a beautiful turquoise cabochon.
The wide ring band features an arrow which I fabricated by hand, and the inside is stamped with the phrase 'go your own way'...
Sterling Silver Ring - Turquoise
Sterling Silver Ring with a cluster of Turquoise Swarovski Crystals
silver ball necklace
rare morgan silver dollars
colloidal silver dangers
jack daniels silver barrel
polish silver naturally
silver square earrings
filigree silver bracelet
silver metallic dress shoes
silver plated serving dish