Acnes are found to plaque countless of teenagers or 20-somethings across the world, generating a lot of shame and discomfort to those affected. Fortunately, a number of different effective remedy options that can be taken to get rid of acne fast. Methods used to clear away acne vary, with ease person undergoing different degrees of seriousness, that may need attention in another way.
1. Cleanse thoroughly - Wash the face completely, but gently, Use warm water and a clean washcloth to help open the pores, an oil-free or non-acne aggravating cleanser to wash, and rinse off with cold water to help close the pores back up. This stops bacteria clogging them up. A simple cleaning regimen will rid the skin of a day's long worth of dirt, dust, bacteria, and dead skin cells. Washing twice a day is sufficient, once in the mornings, and once more at night. Don't over do it, over washing can leave the skin weakened or agitated.
2. Regular Exercise - Besides its benefit to a person's overall well-being, a gentle exercise routine is an effective step in improving the appearance of the skin. If doesn't need to be a full on exercise regime, a gentle level of exercise three or four times per week, at 30-minutes per session, is ideal. Stress is one of the major causes for increases in oil production, and this is easily reduced with help of a stress relieving exercise program, such as taking a yoga class or going on a gentle run. Also, increasing the production of sweat helps to clear out the pores, which in turn pushes dead skin cells to the skins surface.
3. Benzoyl Peroxide - a step up from the standard cleansers or lotions, Benzoyl Peroxide is found to give great results to those prone to outbreaks of acne. Available as prescription of non-prescription based products, this is a cream or gel that offers effective treatment to a face after a breakout of spots. Benzoyl peroxide aims to kill the inflammation causing bacteria known as the P. acnes bacterium.
4. When everything else fails... use a laser. If nothing else has really worked for you, you can always go for laser treatment. What the laser does is that it produces heat beneath the skin's surface and damages your sebaceous glands (your sebaceous glands are the ones producing the oil sebum). But it doesn't damage the surface of the skin however. This is very effective but remember that it can be a little painful or uncomfortable and you might be experiencing some swelling for a day or so too.
5. TOOTHPASTE: Okay, this one might be the weirdest of them all, but bear with me, I promise it can help. Believe it or not, toothpaste has many healthy skin attributes. The ingredients it uses to fight bacteria in your mouth are equally effective at treating zits. In fact, toothpaste has been known to clear up mosquito bites as well. Simply apply a dab of toothpaste to any problem zits before bedtime, let it sit, and by morning your pimple could be in recession. If you have time for a full overnight treatment plan then this is a great option. Important: Make sure you are using paste, not gel!
More acne treatment tips can be found at this Spanish website tratamientos caseros para el acné
With these five tips you will be on your way to getting rid of pimples faster than you ever dreamed possible! When combined with a healthy diet and lifestyle, you will notice these tips will have an immeasurable effect on the health of your skin. Even in the most severe of cases, proper implementation of these steps can yield impressive results. You owe it to yourself to give them a try today!