- Existing, occurring, or carried on between two or more nations
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations; "international affairs"; "an international agreement"; "international waters"
- Agreed on by all or many nations
- Used by people of many nations
- external: from or between other countries; "external commerce"; "international trade"; "developing nations need outside help"
- International is a 1975 studio album released by the female girl group The Three Degrees.
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
- A repeated decorative design
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
????? Western-style Deep-fried Silver-thread Buns with Ham and Sweetened Condensed Milk - ???? WeiYiShiFu
????? Western-style Deep-fried Silver-thread Buns with Ham and Sweetened Condensed Milk - WeiYiShiFu CNY18
On our last night in Kunming, we set out to find an upmarket dining experience, and as it happens, we walked past a newly opened fancy looking restaurant and decided to give it a chance. The results on that fateful night, while not totally SS Minnow-esque, was not exactly the culmination of 5000 years of civilization either.
The dishes we tried were modern renditions of traditional dishes with a pretentious twist, mostly for visual appeal rather than taste. The pickled vegetables were the best dish of the night!
For some unknown reason, many dishes were overpowered by a sweet element, be it a dipping "sauce" of tinned sweetened condensed milk for the ????? Western-style Deep-fried Silver-thread Buns with Ham, or a watery syrup "glaze" over the ???? Dragon Eyes Burnt White, a savoury steamed glutinous rice studded with lotus seeds and sprinkled with luridly coloured candied peel.
Other dishes just seemed a bit bland and a waste of exciting ingredients. The ???? Four Wild Flowers was 4 types of flowers, each cooked in a different style, but with the inevitable addition of dried, fresh, or ground chillies, completely overpowering the subtle floral fragrances. Apart from the ??? jasmine and ??? pomegranate flowers, I had no idea what the There was ?? "gold flower" and ?? "white flower" were. Having just a pile of stir-fried flowers wasn't texturally interesting either, although the pomegranate flowers were definitely exotic for it's boxy prehistoric appearance.
We also had a ???? Soup of Mountain Delicacies, supposedly a starter, but arrived just before the dishes were cleared! The verdict, salty. Well, perhaps that is a bit harsh. At least it was rich and tasty, even if the flavours didn't stand out.
Overall, this was a disappointing and expensive experience. Perhaps we should have stuck with something more traditional, or perhaps we should have consulted local dining reviews.
??? ??? ??? 125? (????????????)
- ?? pickled radish and cabbage
- ????? Western-style Deep-fried Gold-thread Buns with Ham
- ???? Dragon Eyes Burnt White
- ???? Four Wild Flowers
CNY25 - ??? jasmine, ??? pomegranate, ?? "gold flower", ?? "white flower"
- ???? Soup of Mountain Delicacies
CNY8 single serve
- fruit platter
- tissue box
- Julia and Alpha
- feedback form