Return on investment finance. Investment games online.
Return On Investment Finance
- The action or process of investing money for profit or material result
- A thing that is worth buying because it may be profitable or useful in the future
- investing: the act of investing; laying out money or capital in an enterprise with the expectation of profit
- the commitment of something other than money (time, energy, or effort) to a project with the expectation of some worthwhile result; "this job calls for the investment of some hard thinking"; "he made an emotional investment in the work"
- outer layer or covering of an organ or part or organism
- An act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result
- The management of large amounts of money, esp. by governments or large companies
- the commercial activity of providing funds and capital
- the branch of economics that studies the management of money and other assets
- Monetary support for an enterprise
- obtain or provide money for; "Can we finance the addition to our home?"
- The monetary resources and affairs of a country, organization, or person
- Come or go back to a place or person
- Turn one's attention back to (something)
- go or come back to place, condition, or activity where one has been before; "return to your native land"; "the professor returned to his teaching position after serving as Dean"
- Go back to (a particular state or activity)
- tax return: document giving the tax collector information about the taxpayer's tax liability; "his gross income was enough that he had to file a tax return"
- a coming to or returning home; "on his return from Australia we gave him a welcoming party"
Key to Success
A key with a dollar-sign implemented on White. Includes ClippingPath
guaranteed returns investments
investment company blanket bond
529 plan investments
set up an investment fund
investment advisor representative search
why invest in mutual funds
kotak safe investment