Easy kids cooking recipes. Pet cooking games.
Easy Kids Cooking Recipes
- (Cooking recipe) A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- easily: with ease (`easy' is sometimes used informally for `easily'); "she was easily excited"; "was easily confused"; "he won easily"; "this china breaks very easily"; "success came too easy"
- not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- posing no difficulty; requiring little effort; "an easy job"; "an easy problem"; "an easy victory"; "the house is easy to heat"; "satisfied with easy answers"; "took the easy way out of his dilemma"
- Be careful
- Deceive or fool (someone)
- (kid) be silly or tease one another; "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- Deceive (someone) in a playful or teasing way
- (kid) child: a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- (kid) pull the leg of: tell false information to for fun; "Are you pulling my leg?"
Ham and Broccoli Cheese Pot Pie Recipe
1 bag (12 oz) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ frozen broccoli cuts, thawed, drained
2 cups cut-up cooked ham
2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons yellow mustard
1. Heat oven to 400°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, mix broccoli, ham, soup and 1/4 cup milk.
2. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over ham mixture.
3. Bake uncovered about 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Porcupine Meatballs - cooking
Rice and ground meat rolled together and sauteed in tomato soup until done makes a very easy sweet meatball dish that the kids will love.
cooking recipes pasta
southern country cooking recipes
cooking equipment catalog
metric conversion chart for cooking
cooking courses uk
elizabeth chong cooking school
sugar substitute cooking