PLASTIC TUB REPAIR : PLASTIC TUB
Plastic Tub Repair : Corrupt Registry Repair
Plastic Tub Repair
- name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Plant in a tub
- Take a bath
- a large open vessel for holding or storing liquids
- the amount that a tub will hold; "a tub of water"
- bathtub: a relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- Wash or bathe (someone or something) in or as in a tub or bath
This room was a bedroom and we suspect it may have originally been a nursery prior to the "renovation" in the 1980s which turned it into the master bath complete with plastic tub/shower unit and cultured marble vanity. To prevent lowering the ceiling in the room below, sections of the floor step up into the bath and WC areas. It's interesting, but we don't care for the function of it and there's a lot of wasted space. Unlike homes of today, we don't feel it necessary to have all this wasted space. Our future plans are to drop the ceiling in the room below a few inches to accommodate the plumbing and divide the bath into two functional baths -one to service the master suite, and one to service the other 2 bedrooms on this end of the house. There was a second bath on this floor, but it was in need of repair and squaring up, so we gutted it and will be turning it back into a bedroom, thus the need for a second bath upstairs. Our plan is to move the clawfoot tub from the downstairs master bath to the upstairs master bath. Seems to make better sense and be more functional than for the spaces available. Besides, a more period bath for the master bedroom seems appropriate.
A cautionary tail
Sears has a horrible business ethic! We have been waiting for two weeks for our washer to be repaired; two weeks of dirty clothes mounting… which is now a mountainous rotting pile. I called again today for our next appointment... after already paying a man 65 to come out and tell us what we already knew was wrong… and informed us it would be 250 more and another week and a half wait to get it fixed... OMG! So, I washed things by hand in a big plastic tub, courtesy my childrens' toy tub. I used boiling water, washing powder, bleach and broom’s handle to stir the soiled clothes. Rinsed them and rung them out all by hand. Let’s just say it was not easy! But I must say I feel kinda proud of my work... I did it all without a machine to help me... is that weird...lol! Screw Sears and there “great service”
computer repair technician training
tv repair home service
metal fence repair
credit repair business start up
ankle tendon repair surgery
repair damaged zip files
umbilical hernia repair technique
window blind repair
touch screen monitor repair
lord fusor plastic repair
05.11.2011. u 04:33 •