IR CAMERA FILTERS - CAMERA FILTERS
Ir Camera Filters - Camera House Locations - Camera Assistant Software For Toshiba 220.127.116.116
Ir Camera Filters
- An IR Camera is nothing more then a digital or film based camera which has had the IR filter removed and replaced with a filter that is designed to block all visible light.
- (filter) remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- (filter) an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- (filter) device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
Tesco CIF Webcam - IR Filter
Webcam finally has the 720DF60 IR filter installed. This time for the tests on a cardboard mount. Will cut a better one from rubber or something tommorow with the laser.
Focusing is real easy to point of being too easy as the camera seems to be real sensitive to slightest changes. Good or bad sign I don't know.
Tesco CIF Webcam - Crude IR Filter Mount
A Crude IR Filter Mount made of cardboad roughly cut to filter size and a hole to see out of.
held on camera lens with smear of cheapo superglue, which is why the camera body has fingerprints on it.
camera store in new york city
samsung camera phone 8 megapixel
casio camera red
canon powershot camera charger
canon professional video camera
film camera best
mountainsmith quickfire camera bag
canon camera ixus 100 is
26.10.2011. u 14:15 •